Smarty JR Tuner J-06 (Fits 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins)
The Smarty JR J-06 for the 2003-2007 5.9L Cummins is a programmer beyond compare. It features Power On Demand (POD), meaning you can leave it plugged in and change power levels On-The-Fly. The JR is the more affordable, more economical Smarty with an emphasis on good fuel economy and 3 simple power levels for the daily driver just looking for a little more performance and fuel savings. Power levels of 40-100 additional horsepower.
Are you looking for maximum power and flexibility? Then maybe the Smarty SR, the S-06 is the programmer for you.
Comes with FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
Your Smarty JR Programmer is equipped with Power on Demand, which allows you to select your preferred power level from 0 to 99 using the arrow keys. For security purposes, the changes apply only after the throttle is released. Your Smarty JR Programmer will allow you to choose from 3 different software levels based on horsepower improvements. Software 1 through Software 3 use a modified Torque Management or TQM. You will experience improved throttle response, but your tranny and the rest of your driveline will be set to a safe limit for your tranny and the rest of your driveline. The figures specified below are based on Mads Electronics’ in-house Dyno tests made on stock trucks. Mads checked the horsepower at the rear wheels of the stock trucks with Smarty JR Programmer tested twice a day and rounded it down to get those figures.
- Software 1: 40 Horsepower increase
- Software 2: 70 Horsepower increase
- Software 3: 100 Horsepower increase
- Compatible with Dodge RAM 5.9 L 2003-2007
- With 3 different CaTCHER softwares to choose from
- Provides better fuel economy
- Experience improved drivability
- Read your Diagnostic Trouble Codes or DTCs in plain text interpretation and erase them
- Adjust your tire height using ABS programming (from 22,5” to 44”) in 1/10” increments just seconds
- Manual High Idle enabled in all performance levels
- Requires no tools or fuses to pull
- Convenient keyboard
- Completely reliable because it works off of the OEM hardware
- Quick and easy access to free upgrades from the MADS website using the built-in USB connector
- Spend just 3 ½ to 5 minutes to update your Electronic Control Module or ECM
- Quick and hassle-free installation
- Power on Demand