Smarty JR Tuner J-06 (Fits 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins)
The Smarty JR J-06 for the 2003-2007 5.9L Cummins is a programmer beyond compare. It features Power On Demand (POD), meaning you can leave it plugged in and change power levels On-The-Fly. The JR is the more affordable, more economical Smarty with an emphasis on good fuel economy and 3 simple power levels for the daily driver just looking for a little more performance and fuel savings. Power levels of 40-100 additional horsepower.
Are you looking for maximum power and flexibility? Then maybe the Smarty SR, the S-06 is the programmer for you.
Comes with FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
Your Smarty JR Programmer is equipped with Power on Demand, which allows you to select your preferred power level from 0 to 99 using the arrow keys. For security purposes, the changes apply only after the throttle is released. Your Smarty JR Programmer will allow you to choose from 3 different software levels based on horsepower improvements. Software 1 through Software 3 use a modified Torque Management or TQM. You will experience improved throttle response, but your tranny and the rest of your driveline will be set to a safe limit for your tranny and the rest of your driveline. The figures specified below are based on Mads Electronics’ in-house Dyno tests made on stock trucks. Mads checked the horsepower at the rear wheels of the stock trucks with Smarty JR Programmer tested twice a day and rounded it down to get those figures.
- Software 1: 40 Horsepower increase
- Software 2: 70 Horsepower increase
- Software 3: 100 Horsepower increase
- Compatible with Dodge RAM 5.9 L 2003-2007
- With 3 different CaTCHER softwares to choose from
- Provides better fuel economy
- Experience improved drivability
- Read your Diagnostic Trouble Codes or DTCs in plain text interpretation and erase them
- Adjust your tire height using ABS programming (from 22,5” to 44”) in 1/10” increments just seconds
- Manual High Idle enabled in all performance levels
- Requires no tools or fuses to pull
- Convenient keyboard
- Completely reliable because it works off of the OEM hardware
- Quick and easy access to free upgrades from the MADS website using the built-in USB connector
- Spend just 3 ½ to 5 minutes to update your Electronic Control Module or ECM
- Quick and hassle-free installation
- Power on Demand
The smarty j06 does everything I hoped it would and even more! Easily the best investment I’ve made towards my truck so far, could not be any happier and would definitely recommend to anyone with a dodge wanting to get the most out of their truck.
Just bought a Smarty Jr and have been running mid-range settings, levels 1-2. Pretty decent HP gains, added torque, and fuel economy too. From what I could research this won’t give me any long term issues running the truck like this. Only mods on my 2007 5.9L is an upgraded air intake and 5” exhaust, stock trans and clutch.