Smarty S-06 POD Tuner [Fits 2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins]
The S-06 Smarty Programmer for the 2003 – 2007 5.9L Cummins, is the best programmer that money can buy (ok ok, except for the new Smarty Touch). It can provide your 5.9L Common Rail Cummins with an additional 30 to 210 Horsepower. You can also pair it with other chip’s, such as the Edge Juice.
For those that are looking for a simpler more economical programmer for better economy and power in day to day driving, consider our Smarty Junior J-06.
Comes with FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
- Compatible with Dodge RAM 5.9 L 2003-2007
- With 10 different CaTCHER softwares to choose from
- Read your Diagnostic Trouble Codes or DTCs in plain text interpretation and erase them
- Adjust your tire height using ABS programming (from 22,5” to 44”) in 1/10” increments just seconds
- Manual High Idle enabled in all performance levels
- Requires no tools or fuses to pull
- Convenient keyboard
- Completely reliable because it works off of the OEM hardware
- Quick and easy access to free upgrades from the MADS website using the built-in USB connector
- Spend just 3 ½ to 5 minutes to update your Electronic Control Module or ECM
- Power on Demand*
*Only for Smarty S06 PoD, Power on Demand allows you to select your preferred power level from 0 to 99 using your Smarty keyboard. For security purposes, the changes apply only after the throttle is released. Your Smarty Programmer S06 will allow you to choose from 10 different software levels based on horsepower improvements. Software 1 through Software 9 use a modified Torque Management or TQM. You will experience improved throttle response, but your tranny and the rest of your driveline will be set to a save limit. The figures specified below are based on Mads Electronics’ in-house Mustang Dyno tests made on stock trucks. Mads checked the horsepower at the rear wheels of the stock trucks tested twice a day and rounded it down to get those figures.
- Software 0: Half power
- Software 1: 30 Horsepower increase with added timing
- Software 2: 60 Horsepower increase with no added timing**
- Software 3: 60 Horsepower increase with added timing
- Software 4: 90 Horsepower increase with no added timing**
- Software 5: 90 Horsepower increase with added timing
- Software 6: 130 Horsepower increase with no added timing**
- Software 7: 130 Horsepower increase with added timing
- Software 8: 210 Horsepower increase with no added timing** ˚˚
- Software 9: 210 Horsepower increase with added timing˚˚
**Use Software 2, 4, 6 and 8 to stack with other aftermarket power-adding devices that already produce added timing. Do not use Software 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 if other installed devices already produce added timing to your vehicle. ˚˚Do not use Software 8 and 9 for prolonged periods. You run the risk of having dangerously high Exhaust Gas Temperatures or EGTs and damaging the Diesel Particulate Filter or DPF when you reach over 105 MPH.
My 04.5 runs great, really impressed with how much better it drives. Feels a ton smoother. Sometimes I forget how much extra power is there and get laid back in my seat off the light. Just towed my trailer 500mi and it was much easier on my engine than previously. Truck is completely stock apart from the tuner.