Smarty S-03 Programmer [Fits 1998.5-2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins]
The 24v Cummins is one of the best diesel truck and motor combinations ever created. The Smarty S-03 makes this truck the perfect combination of reliability and power. The S03 is the only model that we don’t have documented power levels for, however, it depends on what you’ve already done with the truck. This programmer can supply you with 35 to 150 Horsepower depending on the modifications you have already made.
Your truck deserves the best diesel programmer. Get a Smarty S-03 today!
Comes with FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!
- Compatible with Dodge RAM 5.8 L 1998-2002
- With 10 different CaTCHER softwares to choose from
- Read your Diagnostic Trouble Codes or DTCs in plain text interpretation and erase them
- Adjust your tire height using ABS programming (from 22,5” to 44”) in 1/10” increments just seconds
- Manual High Idle enabled in all performance levels
- Requires no tools or fuses to pull
- Quick and easy access to free upgrades from the MADS website using the built-in USB connector
- The Electronic Control Module or ECM is capable of automatic recovery after interruptions
- Spend just 1 1/2 minutes to update your ECM
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 MPH (trucks 2000 and older only have a speed adjustment and not programmable in MPH)
- Software Levels
- Software 0: Half power (reduced power, no smoke)
- Software 1: Fuel saver (average 2 MPG gains, aggressive timing, heavy towing not recommended)
- Software 2: Only more fuel and Boost fooling*
- Software 3: More fuel and Boost fooling with added timing
- Software 4: Soft CaTCHER with no added timing*
- Software 5: Soft CaTCHER with added timing
- Software 6: Mild CaTCHER with no added timing*
- Software 7: Mild CaTCHER with added timing
- Software 8: CaTCHER with no added timing* ˚˚
- Software 9: CaTCHER with added timing˚˚
*Use Software 2, 4, 6 and 8 to stack with other aftermarket power-adding devices that already produce added timing. Do not use Software 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 if other installed devices already produce added timing to your vehicle. ˚˚May be difficult to handle on slippery roads because of the aggressive throttle response. Do not use Software 8 and 9 for prolonged periods. You run the risk of having dangerously high Exhaust Gas Temperatures or EGTs and damaging the Diesel Particulate Filter or DPF when you reach over 105 MPH.